Reno Omokro reacts to Sunday Igboho’s arrest
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has labeled the arrest of Yoruba nation activist, Sunday Igboho as unfortunate.
Recall that the foremost Yoruba Nation agitator was arrested in Cotonou, Benin Republic on Tuesday.
In a post on Tuesday following Sunday Igboho’s reported arrest in Cotonou, the outspoken socialite described the secessionist as a defender of his people.
Reno further stated Sunday Igboho is just one of few Nigerians to have stood up against killer herdsmen, and declared his support for the freedom fighter.
“The reported arrest of Sunday Igboho in Cotonou is unfortunate. He is a hero freedom fighter who defended us. We must now repay his good turn and also defend him and gather resources for his legal defence.
“Igboho deserves the same commitment from us, that Buhari has shown and continues to show to killer herdsmen and bandits.
“Buhari has refused to categorise his kinsmen, who shot down a multimillion dollar Nigerian Airforce jet yesterday, as terrorists (they lied that they jet crashed, but the pilot survived and blew open their lies).
“Yet, he has criminalised one of the few Nigerians brave enough to stand up to killer herdsmen. And that is why I stand with Igboho. Not for secession. But for defending his people.
- Buratai, Malami Behind Igboho’s Detention in Benin Republic – Yoruba Nation agitators
- “I’m the last of the males” Obi Cubana Writes as he Shares Picture with his Elder Brothers
- Sexy Photos of Bbnaija Housemate Maria Chike
- Anti-Open Grazing Bill: Miyetti Allah Demands 30,000 sq metres of Land in Delta
- Soldiers Shutdown Market, asks Traders to Remain at Home “Until Biafra is Achieved” in Imo
- #BBNaija: “I made my first million at 19” – Arin
- 63-year-old Man Publicly Flogged and Fined for attempting to Sleep with Daughter-in-law
- Bandits Attack Gov Uzodinma’s Hometown, Kill DPO in Imo
- Househelp, Three Others Arrested Over Murder of Banker in Yobe
- Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Has Collapsed Nigeria’s Democracy – Deji Adeyanju