Nigeria’s Israel Adesanya has sadly lost his first UFC fight to Jan Blachowicz through unanimous decision.
Blachowicz retains his title as Light heavyweight champion.
Adesanya was unbeaten in his previous 20 fights and it would be interesting to see how he picks it up from here.
“It didn’t go the way I wanted, but dare to be great,” Adesanya said in his interview with ESPN after his defeat.
Adesanya claimed he didn’t get something right in that fight but would have to watch the clips again.
- Breaking: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Usman Alkali As Acting IGP
- Woman Discovers Her Son’s Bride is Her Long Lost Daughter of 20-Years
- Learn From Afonja’s Mistake, Group Tells S’East Govs
- It’s Rude To Keep Bibles In Hotel Rooms – Bisi Alimi
- We Give You 7 Days To Leave Calabar – Group Tells Igbo
- Easter: Joy as Engr Uti Donates Food Items For Widows, Widowers in Ogulagha
- There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits In Zamfara, Five Other Northern States – Gov Matawalle
- Delta Man Set To Wed Two Women Same Day
- CCT Chairman Assaults Security Officer in Abuja, Says ‘The Guard Was Rude’
- Don’t listen to anyone telling you to have kids without a job – Reno Omokri