A desperate job seeker on Monday took to the entrance of the Osun State Government office, appealing to governor Gboyega Oyetola to come to his aid.
The master degree holder and a father of three, Oladayo Oyebowale stayed at Osun state secretariat’s entrance with a banner in his hand.
The banner read, “Governor Gboyega Oyetola, I need a job – I want to be a responsible father”.
“I have worked in the construction site, schools but due to COVID-19, I am now jobless.
Also Read: Police Arrest Fake Lawyer in Osun
“My wife is about to leave me saying I could not take care of my children. The governor should help me,” he said
- Chelsea Weather Early Storm As They severely Humiliate Spurs
- Police Arrest Fake Military Officer With AK-49 Riffle
- BBNaija S6: Yousef and Saskay Are Evicted
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis