A Finland-based disciple of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Simon Ekpa, on Wednesday called out Joe Igbokwe, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
In a tweet, Ekpa told Igbokwe to be ready to die because Kanu will soon regain his freedom.
Ekpa tweets: “Joe Igbokwe get ready to die because Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.
“Tongue is powerful, his friends and families should take note and don’t accuse innocent people when nature take its stand. He should’ve done spiritual consultation first.”
- Aston Villa Ensures Man Utd’s 2 Conscutive Home Defeats in Just 4 days
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend