A commuter bus conveying some northerners from Gombe State to Lagos state was been intercepted in Akure, the Ondo State capital, by #BuhariMustGo protesters on Saturday.
The June 12 protesters reportedly recovered locally made guns from bus conveying the passengers.
The occupants of the bus we’re handed to the operatives of the security outfit, Amotekun, for interrogation.
The June 12 protest otherwise tagged ‘Buhari Must Go’ protest was greeted by large turnout of Nigerians in Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan and other cities across the country.
The protest aimed at demanding for an end to injustice, bad governance and true federalism by the President Muhammadu Buhari led government.
- Buratai, Malami Behind Igboho’s Detention in Benin Republic – Yoruba Nation agitators
- “I’m the last of the males” Obi Cubana Writes as he Shares Picture with his Elder Brothers
- Sexy Photos of Bbnaija Housemate Maria Chike
- Anti-Open Grazing Bill: Miyetti Allah Demands 30,000 sq metres of Land in Delta
- Soldiers Shutdown Market, asks Traders to Remain at Home “Until Biafra is Achieved” in Imo
- #BBNaija: “I made my first million at 19” – Arin
- 63-year-old Man Publicly Flogged and Fined for attempting to Sleep with Daughter-in-law
- Bandits Attack Gov Uzodinma’s Hometown, Kill DPO in Imo
- Househelp, Three Others Arrested Over Murder of Banker in Yobe
- Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Has Collapsed Nigeria’s Democracy – Deji Adeyanju