There was an internal tussle amongst members of the #IStandWithBuhari protesters on Saturday morning, at the Unity Fountain, Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.
Leaders of the #IStandWithBuhari group were spotted engaging in a heated exchange over the sharing of monetary resources meant for organising the counter protests.
The #IStandWithBuhari group is made up of hundreds of pro-Buhari supporters, who arrived at the Unity Fountain to show solidarity for President Muhammadu Buhari, following the series of #June12 protests across the country.
Daily Report Nigeria earlier brought you report of how men of the Nigerian Police Force used teargas canisters to dispatch ‘Buhari Must Go’ protesters in Abuja.
- Buratai, Malami Behind Igboho’s Detention in Benin Republic – Yoruba Nation agitators
- “I’m the last of the males” Obi Cubana Writes as he Shares Picture with his Elder Brothers
- Sexy Photos of Bbnaija Housemate Maria Chike
- Anti-Open Grazing Bill: Miyetti Allah Demands 30,000 sq metres of Land in Delta
- Soldiers Shutdown Market, asks Traders to Remain at Home “Until Biafra is Achieved” in Imo
- #BBNaija: “I made my first million at 19” – Arin
- 63-year-old Man Publicly Flogged and Fined for attempting to Sleep with Daughter-in-law
- Bandits Attack Gov Uzodinma’s Hometown, Kill DPO in Imo
- Househelp, Three Others Arrested Over Murder of Banker in Yobe
- Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Has Collapsed Nigeria’s Democracy – Deji Adeyanju