Prophet of the Champions Royal Assembly, Joshua Iginla has cautioned the Federal Government against killing of self-acclaimed Yoruba activist, Sunday Igboho.
Iginla was reacting to the attempted arrest of Igboho by some security operatives, warning that killing him will lead to the rise of another Boko Haram from the Southwest.
He said: “Nigeria needs prayers, and not just prayers. Our leaders need prayers to take right decisions and not make expensive decisions.
“If the leader of Boko haram, Muhammad Yusuf was not killed in that gory manner, his followers won’t be angry and begin to move into what has metamorphosed into the dreaded sect.
“I advise and admonish the Federal government to cast restrain and work with caution over their intention of arresting Sunday Ighoho. The reason is if you kill him, you will have another Boko haram rising up from the western region. You should cast restrain, caution over his issue.
“Invite him, talk and advise him, share opinion with him will be better, any attempt to eliminate him will lead to another kind of problem we battling with in the north now. each time a leader spring up on behalf of his people, dialogue is important than violent approach.”
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals
- Over 1m Nigerians Completed Voter Registration in 12 weeks – INEC
- Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border To Check Smuggling
- States Must be Empowered To Harness Resources, Revenues For Development – Wike
- My Vision For United Nigeria Driving Me Crazy – Okorocha