Kingsley Kuku arrested in Amsterdam over child pornography
Erstwhile Special Adviser to former President Goodluck Jonathan on Niger Delta Affairs, Kingsley Kulu has reportedly been arrested in Amsterdam, Holland over child pornography complaints.
The former Ondo State House of Assembly member allegedly circulated child pornography related materials in 2018.
A top government official who spoke with SaharaReporters said;
“Kingsley Kuku was arrested in Amsterdam.
“His warrant was executed over child pornography complaints. He was arrested on his way to London four days agoAdvertisement
“He has been fighting his extradition after his arrest at Schiphol. He was coming from Accra, Ghana with a layover at Schiphol.
“He reportedly circulated child pornography in 2018.”
Kingsley Kuku was appointed Special Adviser to former President Jonathan on the Niger Delta and Chairman, Niger Delta Presidential Amnesty Programme on two occasions.
- Aston Villa Ensures Man Utd’s 2 Conscutive Home Defeats in Just 4 days
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend