A lady who reportedly went missing on Saturday was found dead on Tuesday in Mosogar, Ethiope West Local Government Area of Delta State.
The deceased was found dead in her room with vital parts of her body missing.
Sources say the yet-to-be-identified 29-year-old had brought a man home on Saturday night, when she was last seen by her neighbours.
A neighbour who spoke anonymously said, “The man was later seen leaving that night; but since then, we did not see her only to discover this morning (Tuesday) that she was dead, with her vital organs missing.”
Neighbours became worried about the lady’s whereabouts days later when they began to perceive foul odour from the direction of her room.
They later alerted security operatives, who forced the door open.
“This morning (Tuesday) we informed the police and the door was forced open, only to find her corpse, with her breasts and private parts gone,” he added.
The state acting Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Bright Edafe, confirmed the incident, saying the police had already removed the corpse and taken it to a morgue for autopsy while investigations were ongoing.
- Buratai, Malami Behind Igboho’s Detention in Benin Republic – Yoruba Nation agitators
- “I’m the last of the males” Obi Cubana Writes as he Shares Picture with his Elder Brothers
- Sexy Photos of Bbnaija Housemate Maria Chike
- Anti-Open Grazing Bill: Miyetti Allah Demands 30,000 sq metres of Land in Delta
- Soldiers Shutdown Market, asks Traders to Remain at Home “Until Biafra is Achieved” in Imo
- #BBNaija: “I made my first million at 19” – Arin
- 63-year-old Man Publicly Flogged and Fined for attempting to Sleep with Daughter-in-law
- Bandits Attack Gov Uzodinma’s Hometown, Kill DPO in Imo
- Househelp, Three Others Arrested Over Murder of Banker in Yobe
- Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Has Collapsed Nigeria’s Democracy – Deji Adeyanju