Landlady Arrested for Allegedly Killing Tenant
A 45-year-old landlady has been arrested for allegedly killing her tenant in Lotogbe area of Ondo state.
The landlady, Mrs. Folasade, was said to be having a misunderstanding with the deceased, Mrs. Omolola Oladipupo, in the kitchen.
It was gathered that during the argument, the landlady allegedly struck the deceased on the head, leading to her death.
Further investigations showed that the fight ensued after Folashade accused Omolola of walking across her pot in the kitchen.
The deceased husband, Mr. Ikudabo Oladipupo disclosed that his wife died in the hospital she was rushed to.
“I was inside the room when I heard the voice of my wife and our landlady. I heard my wife saying she wanted to pass and that the landlady should move her pot away from the pathway to the kitchen, but my landlady said she would not move the pot.Advertisement
“She told my wife to pass somewhere else. So, as my wife wanted to pass by the side of the pot, my landlady held her and pushed her away.
“Before I would come out of the house, my landlady had pushed my wife on the floor. When I saw her condition, I quickly rushed her to a hospital where she was confirmed dead”
The state police spokesperson, Mrs. Funmilayo Odunlami said investigations had commenced on the case.
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike