An unidentified lawyer reportedly killed a Tricycle a.k.a “fearGod’ yesterday in Kwara.
The heartrending incidence occurred in Ilorin at the Geri Alimi roundabout.
Gathered by Daily Post was that the death followed the hot rhubarb ensued when the motorcyclist accidentally hit the lawyer’s car from behind.
The yet to be known lawyer having been provoked, hit the tricyclist with ‘charm’ as suspected.
Consequently, the tricyclist fell down and gave up the ghost pronto.
The Police have stepped in the matter and the corpse of the late has been left at the Geri Alimi hospital in Ilorin, the closest to the scene of the incident.
All the efforts to get in touch with Mr Okasanmi Ajayi, the state police command’s spokesman to know his take at the time of report proved futile.
According to the DAILY POST: “Out of provocation, the yet to be identified lawyer allegedly hit the tricyclist with something suspected to be a charm.”
The source added: “The man fell down and died instantly.”
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike