Paris Saint -Germain is confident Mbappe will remain at Parc Des Princes and is planning to keep him in their squad. They believe if Messi is signed, the world cup winner will stay.
The former Ligue 1 champions want to turn their attacking force fearsome. An attacking trio of Mbappe, Messi, and Neymar Jr.
The 22-year old is linked to Real Madrid and is in the last year of his contract at the French capital. He is yet to commit his future with the Le Parisiens.
Mbappe’s record at PSG
The world cup winner has played in 172 games for PSG since his big money move from Monaco in 2017, scoring 132 goals. He has also assisted 62 times, helping the French side win three Ligue 1 trophies and also reach their first-ever UEFA Champions League final.
Real Madrid’s interest in Mbappe
According to Goal, the Spanish heavyweights are waiting to hear the outcome of PSG’s negotiations with Mbappe before deciding whether to continue their chase for the prolific attacker.
Madrid wants to sign the French man this summer but is also prepared to wait until next summer before opening a formal bid for the goal machine.
The Blancos are currently trying to reduce their squad, following Raphael Varane’s move to Manchester United and Sergio Ramos, whose contract was not renewed.
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me – Ince Lambasts Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari