Nigerian singer and Grammy winner popularly known as Burna Boy, has been dragged on microblogging platform Twitter by Nigerians for a statement he made yesterday.
This comes after the singer bragged about not being a Nigerian artist and not making his money here as the country is just for cruise only.
Reacting to this, some of his fans expressed their displeasure at his statement lamenting about the number of times they streamed his music and attended his concerts.
Nigerians on Twitter also further dared the singer to make his next album unavailable to Nigerians to see how much he will realize if he is sure and confident about not making his money in Nigeria.
See some reactions below:
@iamOkon wrote: Burna Boy just comes around when everywhere is quiet and ‘scatters’ everything, has a good laugh and goes back to the studio to make music. He knows exactly where to tickle Twitter NG to get a reaction. You can’t tell me he doesn’t do this on purpose.
@Dammy42681277 wrote: Our bragging right don increase, as burna don denied himself as a Nigerian, Wizkid is now the first and the only Nigerian artist to win Grammy
@itzbasito wrote: Burna Boy no rate his 11 outsiders at all, imagine saying na only cruise them dey give ham
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari