An Abuja based man has allegedly beaten his lover, and mother of four to death for using his phone charger without his permission.
The incident was reported to have happened at their home in the Lugbe area of the Federal Capital Territory.
It was gathered that the man, Hassan Taiwo, beat his lover, Chibuzor Aloha, after she used his charger without permission, a situation that angered him, and he ponce on her, and allegedly beat her mercilessly on Saturday, July 24.
According to reports, the deceased was said to have taken the phone charger of her lover without his permission, a situation which angered him and he pounced on her and allegedly beat her severely on Saturday, July 24.
Aloh was said to have fainted but was revived by neighbours who were alerted by the children. However, on Sunday, the lady’s first child alerted the neighbors of his mum’s deteriorating health. She was rushed to a hospital where the doctors confirmed her dead on arrival
Confirming the incident, the FCT Police Command spokesperson, ASP Mariam Yusuf, said an investigation has been launched into the incident.
- BBNaija: Yousef Reveals Real Relationships in the House.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals