A young man has been arrested for allegedly trying to rape his male friend.
The accused, identified as Issac Opoku, a native of Bonwire in Ghana, was said to have visited a friend he met three months ago at his house in Ejisu Kranpa.
It was gathered that the friend, who went out to get water for Isaac, came back to find him naked, he then allegedly tried to rape him, but got overpowered.
Opoku was subsequently reported to authorities, leading to his arrest.
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra
- Zoning: ‘You’re Desperate For Relevance’ — PDP Tackles Umahi
- Nigeria Needs Strong Institutions, Not Powerful Individuals — Shina Peller