Manchester City have been crowned English Premier League champions of the 2020/2021 season.
The Manchester outfit claimed their third time title in four seasons as Manchester United crashed to a 2-1 defeat against Leicester on Tuesday night.
Pep Guardiola’s side are 10 points clear ahead of second-placed United and have wrapped up the title with three games to spare.
City, top-flight champions for the seventh time, have already won the League Cup this season and can secure a treble if they beat Chelsea in the Champions League final on May 29.
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari