Manchester City have been crowned English Premier League champions of the 2020/2021 season.
The Manchester outfit claimed their third time title in four seasons as Manchester United crashed to a 2-1 defeat against Leicester on Tuesday night.
Pep Guardiola’s side are 10 points clear ahead of second-placed United and have wrapped up the title with three games to spare.
City, top-flight champions for the seventh time, have already won the League Cup this season and can secure a treble if they beat Chelsea in the Champions League final on May 29.
- Containerized Truck Falls on Car With 4 Occupants in Lagos
- Man Arrested For Raping, Impregnating Daughter in Ogun
- 11 Bandits Neutralized, Victims Rescued in Kogi
- Accumulating Debt For Generations to Come ‘Criminal’ – Obasanjo
- BBNaija S6: Whitemoney Hurt by Queen’s Desire to Sleep With Cross
- Investigate Death of Mailafia Now – Rights Group Tells FG
- Breaking: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Agrees to Feedlot System in Ondo
- Hoodlums Invade Lagos Streets, Loot Shops, Injure Many
- Push For Constitutional Amendment on Debt Limit – SERAP Tells National Assembly
- Buhari’s Visit To South-East Will Clear Lies That He is Jubril – Orji Kalu