25-year-old Salman Mirza has been reported dead after applying superglue on his penis to prevent his fiancée from getting pregnant.
Report gathered disclosed that the couple checked into a hotel in Juhapura neighbourhood of Ahmedabad, India on June 22.
Mr Mirza was however found unconscious outside the hotel the following day.
A Police report said the couple concluded to use glue as a preventive measure after they had taken drugs(a mixture of whitener and epoxy) to get high as they are both drug addicts.
Since they did not have any protection, they decided to apply the adhesive on his private parts to ensure that she does not get pregnant.
“They also go around with the adhesive as they often use it with whitener to inhale the mixture for a kick”.Advertisement
Mirza was found unconscious in a bush close to an apartment complex the following day by Firoz Shaik, who took him home.
He was rushed to Sola Civil Hospital, When his condition became worse. Days later, he died of multiple organ failure.
“Unfortunately, the adhesive damaged Salman’s organs, and he died due to multiple organ failure” the officer added
Deputy police commissioner Premsukh Delu told local reporters: “The viscera samples of the deceased have been sent for forensic examination”.
“We are waiting for the report to arrive.”
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra
- Zoning: ‘You’re Desperate For Relevance’ — PDP Tackles Umahi
- Nigeria Needs Strong Institutions, Not Powerful Individuals — Shina Peller