A man has been granted request to divorce his wife of five years whom he accuses of being a lesbian.
According to the 30-year-old Kenyan man, he met his wife on Facebook in 2015, and they proceeded to get married a year after.
In a court in Nakuru County, the man explained that he had suffered in thehands of his wife, claiming that his wife has lost interest in men, and now into women. He further stated that she had been denying him his Conjugal rights.
The man further explained that for eight months after their marriage, his estranged wife denied him conjugal rights. According to the court papers, the man discovered his wife’s ‘sexuality’ through his sister.
“The respondent confided in my sister and my sister-in-law that she was only attracted to females. It was at this point that she disclosed she is a lesbian.”
Nakuru Principal Magistrate, Yvonne Khatambi who ruled on the case said that the marriage had already broken beyond reconciliation and both parties are no longer willing to proceed with the marriage.
“The parties identified as FJO and PNM had failed to reconcile despite efforts to have them revive their five-year union.
“I hereby dissolve the marriage between the petitioner and the respondent.”
- Aston Villa Ensures Man Utd’s 2 Conscutive Home Defeats in Just 4 days
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend