A Nigerian man, Emeka, is on the run after he allegedly killed his 4-month-old pregnant wife in Ugbele Mgbidi area of Imo State.
It was gathered that the unfortunate incident occurred on Saturday, July 3, 2021, just three months after the couple tied the knot.
According to a source, “He wanted to take his wife out on a date, and then, probably take her to somewhere and killed her. He would have come back to cook up stories to cover his track. But unfortunately for him, the wife refused to go out with him.
“Just few days before, she had told a friend that for the past week her husband’s character has changed, that she doesn’t understand him anymore. So, we believe that’s why she refused to go out with him.
“However, after trying fruitlessly to get his wife to go out with him, he allegedly decided to kill her inside their apartment and take her corpse to the place where the ritual will be performed.
“He was said to have used a rod to hit her on her forehead. But while trying to transport the body, people became suspicious and confronted him. But he took to his heels and as I speak, he is no where to be found,” the source continued.
“They got married three months ago and the deceased was four months pregnant with his child.”
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals
- Over 1m Nigerians Completed Voter Registration in 12 weeks – INEC