A man is to spend his next 400 years in prison.
According to the Durban High Court in South Africa, the 46-years-old man who raped his 10-years-old stepdaughter close to 1,000 times over five years, was sentenced to nine life terms on Friday, March 26.
He was further given a 173-year prison sentence after being found guilty of 56 counts relating to sexual abuse, distribution of child pornography, sexual grooming, human trafficking and rape.
The one-bedroom apartment where the man had reportedly kept the girl hostage for years had one entrance with windows blacked out with newspapers and a bolted door.
He is to serve his almost 400-years prison sentence at Durban’s Westville Correctional Centre.
- Breaking: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Usman Alkali As Acting IGP
- Woman Discovers Her Son’s Bride is Her Long Lost Daughter of 20-Years
- Learn From Afonja’s Mistake, Group Tells S’East Govs
- It’s Rude To Keep Bibles In Hotel Rooms – Bisi Alimi
- We Give You 7 Days To Leave Calabar – Group Tells Igbo
- Easter: Joy as Engr Uti Donates Food Items For Widows, Widowers in Ogulagha
- There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits In Zamfara, Five Other Northern States – Gov Matawalle
- Delta Man Set To Wed Two Women Same Day
- CCT Chairman Assaults Security Officer in Abuja, Says ‘The Guard Was Rude’
- Don’t listen to anyone telling you to have kids without a job – Reno Omokri