Man Set to Marry Two Wives on The Same Day
A Deltan man identified simply as Akpove is set to marry two women on the same date.
The marriage is fixed for Saturday August 15, 2021 and will take place in Lagos-Igbide village, Isoko South local government area of Delta state.
The brides simply identified as Kome and Maro were spotted wearing the same attire with their groom for their pre-wedding shoot shared on social media.
The move has been greeted by mixed reactions with many describing Akpove as a strong man.
Recall that Emamuzo, another Isoko man married two brides, Janet and Osioni, in March in a ceremony that was attended by a large crowd.
- Aston Villa Ensures Man Utd’s 2 Conscutive Home Defeats in Just 4 days
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend