The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP has vowed to pursue its case against three of its governors and members of the National and State Assemblies who recently dumped the party for All Progressive Congress, APC up to the Supreme Court.
Kola Ologbondiyan, National Publicity Secretary of the party, made this vow in a telephone interview with The PUNCH, in Abuja, on Sunday.
Ologbondiyan said, “We are in court. We are in court because the free will of citizens in the affected states especially in Zamfara has been trampled upon.
“There has been a judicial pronouncement about the fact that a candidate for an election must be sponsored by a political party.
“The mandate these people received was not a personal mandate, it is the mandate of the PDP; they left our party, they can very well leave the mandate freely given to our party behind.”
- Osinbajo Calls For Greater Investment In Girl Child Education
- BREAKING: INEC Suspends Continous Voters Registration
- Actress Dakore Akande Celebrates Daughter as She Turns 10
- VAT: Lagos, Rivers Are Nothing Without Other States – Masari
- Woman Raped by a Stranger in Churchyard
- Truck Falls on Car With Four Occupants in Lagos
- Man Arrested For Raping, Impregnating Daughter in Ogun
- 11 Bandits Neutralized, Victims Rescued in Kogi
- Accumulating Debt For Generations to Come ‘Criminal’ – Obasanjo
- BBNaija S6: Whitemoney Hurt by Queen’s Desire to Sleep With Cross