Big Brother Naija reality star, Princess has cried for help, claiming that her elder brother has threatened to kill her.
According to the former taxi driver, her brother had called her, and asked her to be an ambassador for one of his businesses, which she refused.
Afterwards, her supposed brother threatened to kill her if she doesn’t sign an ambassador deal for the business before friday.
She further said that her brother should be held responsible if anything happens to her.
“Fast forward to Two days ago he called me and asked me to be the brand ambassador for his business dollapoint, I told him that I am not interested. This is coming from someone that never cared for me, my siblings and my mom, someone that said I will never amount to anything good.”
- BREAKING: Army to Punish Female Soldier For Dehuminizing Corp Member
- BREAKING: FG Bans SSS1, SSS2 Students From Enrolling WASSCE, NECO, NABTEB
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- Adekunle Ajasin University to Rusticate Students For Indecent Dressing in
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army