Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi on Tuesday explained how the character she played in the movie ”Wedding Party” affected her real life.
Adesua, who featured as ”Dunni’, in the movie “Wedding Party” got her veil torn while trying to take pictures with family members before proceeding to the church for her wedding.
The Incident threw everyone into a panic attack as they were all late for the church service at that moment.
Read Also: Whitemoney to Feature in King of Boys 2
However, Adesua in a post via her Instagram story on Tuesday, while reminisc ing on the bad experiences she had on her wedding day to singer Banky W, revealed that the character she played in the movie came back to haunt her in reality.
”My veil got burnt on my wedding day. Thank God Mai Atafo was there.” she said
”Yesterday my outfit tore in a place that couldn’t be fixed and then I could no longer go to my premiere.
”Myself and my stylist were just speechless. We didn’t know what to do. At this point I am beginning to think that my character in Wedding Party ”Dunni” is beginning to haunt me.
” I wonder if actors get freaked out when something that happened to their character in a movie happens to them in real life. This is why my mum will always advise that I pray before taking up any role in a movie,” she wrote.
Adesua Etomi and Banky W anounced their engagement months after the blockbuster, taking fans on a awe.
- “Someone i Fed and Clothed Arranged My Kidnap” – Rivers Business Man Says
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend