Mrs Chima Udemi, a trader told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos on Wednesday that her husband, Tobechukwu, has slept with her sister.
In addition to that, the mother of seven divulged that he has also slept with her friends.
The 57-year-old trader qualified him as a serial womaniser and impenitent adulterer while responding to a suit filed by Tobechukwu (husband), who accused her of Infidelity.
The husband’s (petitioner’s) prayer was to dissolve their 33-year-old existing marriage on the basis of infidelity.
In reaction, Udema pleaded with the court to grant the husband’s request and go ahead to put an end to their marriage.
Mr Adeniyi Koledoye, who presided over the case urged the couple to maintain peace after having listened to the both of them.
The case was however adjourned to September 21st for further hearing.
Udemi said: “Tobechukwu is a serial womaniser, he sleeps with my younger sister and my friends.”
“He once abandoned me and our seven children and relocated to his mistress’ house. ”
“If my husband insists on divorcing me, he should be ready to move out of my house. ” she added.
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra
- Zoning: ‘You’re Desperate For Relevance’ — PDP Tackles Umahi
- Nigeria Needs Strong Institutions, Not Powerful Individuals — Shina Peller
- Breaking: Former CBN Deputy Governor Mailafa Obadiah is Dead
- Buhari Grieves Over Ex-Algerian President, Comforts Tebboune
- Niger Police Arrest 259 Criminal Suspects