A Nigerian woman identified as Onyinye Onome , has taken to social media to point accing fingers towards her husband of sexually molesting their 9 months old son.
In a series of posts on her Facebook handle, Onyinye stated she didn’t date her husband for long before they got married in December 2019.
According to her, she has long suspected her husband of being into men and even consulted his family members, but they didn’t say or do anything about it.
She and her husband, Chukwutem Victor Inalu , got married traditionally in 2019 and their union is blessed with a son, who is now 9 months and 2 weeks old.
In a live video, Onyinye claimed she once walked into the sitting room to see her husband and son lying naked with her son touching her husband’s penis and when she confronted him about it, he laughed it off.
Shortly afterwards, she noticed her son was in severe pains and rushed him to the hospital, where a doctor confirmed that he was sexually molested. She further added that her son was excreting blood and had scars all over his anus.
Onyinye has called on Nigerians to help her get justice for her son, who she says hardly sleeps, can’t sit properly and is always crying out in anguish.
She also claimed her life is in danger for exposing her husband and told Nigerians to hold him responsible if anything happens to her.;
One of her Facebook posts reads
“Please friends and family…..I need justice for my 9months 2wks son who has been suffering sexual molestation by his very own father who is into men unknowing to me….
“We got married traditionally 20th December 2019 and I have been observing a lot of things in him that was unusual and I called on members of his family on 2 occasions telling them I feel my husband is into men but they never said anything about it….Imagine a wife saying such about your brother and all kept deaf ears not until I noticed my son pulling his dick on different occasions and we had it hot….
“Now my son poos Blood and has scarce in is anus which a doctor in general hospital confirmed…. And the doctor immediately called on a human right lawyer to see to the child and give him justice….
“My husband chukwutem Victor inalu who is my husband has not directly picked his call but has used different means to end my life….
“Please if anything happens to me inalu Victor Chuckwutem and Family are to be held responsible.”
- Oyedepo Backs Regulation of Social Media
- EFCC Will Prosecute Uzor Kalu Again, Says Bawa
- One Student Killed as Troops Rescue Five Abducted From Kebbi School
- COVID Cases in Africa Increased by 52% in One Week, May Get Worse – WHO
- Police: Van Used To Kidnap Kebbi Students Belongs To a Judge — Bandits Hijacked it From Him
- Buhari is Not Sick, He Moved Round Borno For Six Hours – Ali Ndume
- Insecurity: I Feel Safer in Maiduguri Than Abuja – Ndume
- I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked my School Are Nigerians, Says Kebbi Student
- EndSARS protester, Nicolas Mbah regains freedom after spending several months in kirikiri prison
- Uzodimma Seeks Additional State For South East, Defends Buhari on Restructuring