Major Datong Found Dead
Major Christopher Datong, the military major officer abducted by bandits at the Nigerian Defence Academy, Afaka in Kaduna state has been found dead.
PM News reported that Datong’s lifeless body was found on Tuesday evening, hours after he was taken captive by the bandits.
His killing followed an earlier demand of ₦200 million by his abductors as ransom to set him free.
Datong hailed from Pankshin in Plateau state, and was born January 4, 1978.
Authorities were yet to comment on his death as at press time.
Following the reports of his death, a photograph of Datong and his pregnant wife has been making rounds on social media.
- Police Arrest Fake Military Officer With AK-49 Riffle
- BBNaija S6: Yousef and Saskay Are Evicted
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra