The Women Leader of Delta Ijaw Comrade Community, Comrade Miss Precious Lawyer has promised that women in the Niger Delta will protest unclad against the Nigerian government.
Comrade Precious, made the declaration in solidarity with the one month ultimatum issued by the federal government by the Ijaw Youth Council, calling for the constitution of a substantive board for the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC.
The Bomadi-born activist questioned the rational behind the difficulty inaugurating a substantive board for the Commission, saying there is a hidden agenda against the region.
Comrade Precious expressed sadness that the NDDC has no tangible project to show despite enjoying full budgetary allocation in the face of the ongoing forensic audit.
“That Akwa distributing waste vehicles to state is a huge fraud, those trucks have been in the garage of the NDDC for years,” she said.
She also noted that the just concluded training in Delta State was not properly carried out by the interim administration, that participant were picked sentimentally to camouflage the training.
“Tell them to mention the names of the schools they want to distribute the science materials to. it is an ambiguous statement to say that science materials shall be distributed to the schools in the Niger Delta.
The woman leader called on the Presidency as matter of urgency not to waive the ultimatum given them, that they are tired to see selected persons benefiting at the detriment of the people of Niger Delta.
She further slammed those calling for the suspension of the planned protest, labeling them ‘the problems of the Niger Delta.”
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari