Big Brother Naija Season 5 second runner up, Rebecca Nengi Hampson has been rewarded with a political appointment by the Bayelsa State Government.
The former beauty queen has also been made the new face of Bayelsa state.
While today is Nengi’s official homecoming ceremony, her fellow housemate, Neo Akpofure took to Twitter to announce she is now a Senior Special Assistant to Bayelsa State Governor, Douye Diri as well as the face of the oil rich state.
He tweeted “Omo my girl oo.. Senior Special Assistant to the Governor and Face of Bayelsa State. Congrats my sister 💚@nengiofficial“
Omo my girl oo.. Senior Special Assistant to the Governor and Face of Bayelsa State. Congrats my sister 💚@nengiofficial
— Neo Mobor Akpofure🏇🏽💦 (@NeoAkpofure) November 6, 2020
- BBNaija: Yousef Reveals Real Relationships in the House.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals