The state House of Assembly in Kogi has lost one of it’s members, Hon John Abah to the cold hands of death.
Until his demise, John Abah was the lawmaker representing the Ibaji Constituency in the Assembly. He was serving a second term.
He was declared dead on Wednesday in an hospital in Abuja. He died due to a an ailment he has been battling for an extended time.
Governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello also expressed his grief over tbe death of the lawmaker.
In a statement issued through his Chief Press Secretary, Onogwu Muhammed, Governor Bello described the late Abah as a loyal and dedicated stalwart of the All Progressives Congress in the state, whose contributions to the stability and growth of the party remain overwhelming.
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari