The Nigeria Youth Organization, Burutu Chapter on Thursday inaugurated a fresh set of executives to oversee the affairs of the body.
The event held at the Local Government Secretariate, Burutu.
The oat taking ceremony was spearheaded by the Delta state Chairman of the Nigeria Youth Organization, Comrade Rock-Vincent Preye.
In his address, Comrade Preye charged the new executives to be ambassadors of peace and builders of a greater nation.
He advised the incoming leadership against involving in any crime related activity or social vices that will drag the image of the Nigeria Youth Organization in the mud.
Also, the Secretary to the Local Government, Mr Philemon Yamene, who represented the Head of Personnel Management, further beckoned on the executives peacefully contribute to the development of Burutu.
In his inaugural speech, Chairman of the Nigeria Youth Organization Burutu, Comrade Tare Magbei assured members of an absolute commitment from the new executives to course of the body.
He maintained that though the task before his leadership is daunting, ensuring that the body lives up to its obligations during the timeline of his tenure is the top priority of his administration.
The new set of executives comprises of vibrant youths cutting across the entire Burutu Local Government Area.
Below are names of Executives and their respective portfolios.
1. Comr. Tare Philip Magbei – Chairman
2. Comr Tabai England – Vice Chairman
3. Miensine Iyakonbogha – Secretary
4. Eyoro-ere Peres Henry – Assistant Secretary
5. Comr. Odubosatu Kenneth Pere – Publicity Secretary
6. Gawei Ebigbateiya Stephanie – Treasurer
7. Pukon Ebielamene Nerrissa – Woman Leader
8. Igere Tamarabougha Clever – Organising Secretary
The Nigeria Youth Organisation (NYO) was established on December 4th, 1980 as a Trustee-based Youth Development and a National Non-Governmental Organisation.
It was officially incorporated in November 1997 under PART C of the Company and Allied Matters Decree 1990 with the Nigeria’s Corporate Affairs Commission with Registration Certificate Number: 5257.
The Nigeria Youth Organisation is aimed at unifying the goals of the millions and increasing number of youths who are independently sheltered in Nigeria’s divergent socio-political and religious circles; equally too, to provide a common and logical platform for the diverse youths of this great Nation.
Notable dignitaries at the inauguration exercise include the Head of Personnel Management, Burutu, Secretary to The Local Government Council, Philemom Yamane, the NYO State Chairman, Comrade Rock Vincent Preye, Andrew A, Financial Secretary NYO Delta state, Comrade Samson Azigbeotu and a host of others.
- Photos: Vehicles Set Ablaze as Hoodlums Attack INEC Office in Enugu
- #BringBackGEJ: Youths Begin Campaign For Jonathan to Contest 2023
- Miyetti Allah Tells Herdsmen to Vacate South South
- You’re on Expired Drugs, Aisha Yesufu Blasts Those Against Southern Governors
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Stealing Human Hair in Ondo
- Breaking: Gunmen Burn Down Police Station, Vehicles in Delta
- Video: Leicester City Players Dance to ‘Over The Moon’ by Dr Sid After FA Cup Victory
- BREAKING: Leicester City Beats Chelsea to Win First FA Cup
- Delta 2023: Next Governor Must be Fair to Anioma Nation – Governor Okowa
- BREAKING: JAMB Announces New Date For 2021 UTME