Nigerian arrested in India
A 35-year-old Nigerian has been apprehended by the Indian police for the possession of hard drugs.
The man, identified as Chiboza Boniface Okeke was caught with drugs worth Rs 94,000 (N522,563.26) in Anjuna, Goa. He was apprehended when he came to deliver drugs to his prospective customers on Thursday, August 5.
The Anjuna police team led by LPSI Sneha Sawal, Head constable Shyamsundar Parekar along with police constable Sudesh Kerkar, Raj Parab, Rajesh Gokharnkar, Godhish Goltekar conducted a raid between 00.45 am to 3.40 am near a bar at Assagao and caught the Nigerian who had come to deliver psychotropic drug Ecstasy worth Rs 13,000 and amphetamine worth Rs 81,000 all worth Rs 94,000.
The police said that the raid was conducted based on reliable information they got, and the accused concealed drugs in the scooter bearing Registration no. GA-03-AN-2662.
An offense was registered under Section 22 (b) of NDPS act and the accused was arrested. Anjuna police are investigating the case further.
- EPL: Man United Suffers Second Home Defeat in 4 Days
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend