Osun United Declare Striker Dennis Meshark Missing
Nigerian Premier League outfit, Osun United Football Club has declared one of it’s striker Dennis Meshark missing after driving away from the team’s camp in Osogbo, the Osun State capital without any official communication with the management.
In a statement by the club’s Team Manager, Kabiru Adekunle, made available to newsmen by the Media Officer, Tajudeen Amodu, the club informed the general public that Meshark, who was one of the team’s highest goalscorers in the ongoing Nigeria National League (NNL) was last seen on Sunday April 11 during the trip to Abeokuta where he starred in the Week 11 fixtures as Osun United held Nilayo FC to a goalless draw at the MKO Abiola Stadium.
The management maintained that the player, who signed one year contract with the club left the team’s camp without any official permission while the rest of the squad has been preparing for the second stanza of the NNL which resumes next weekend.
Consequently, Osun United warned any Club or agent approaching Meshark, for the purpose of transfer without the Club’s approval that it faces the risk of a lawsuit, as the player is still contracted to the Omoluabi Giants, having signed a new one year deal before the commencement of the 2020/21 NNL Season.
- Photos: Vehicles Set Ablaze as Hoodlums Attack INEC Office in Enugu
- #BringBackGEJ: Youths Begin Campaign For Jonathan to Contest 2023
- Miyetti Allah Tells Herdsmen to Vacate South South
- You’re on Expired Drugs, Aisha Yesufu Blasts Those Against Southern Governors
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Stealing Human Hair in Ondo
- Breaking: Gunmen Burn Down Police Station, Vehicles in Delta
- Video: Leicester City Players Dance to ‘Over The Moon’ by Dr Sid After FA Cup Victory
- BREAKING: Leicester City Beats Chelsea to Win First FA Cup
- Delta 2023: Next Governor Must be Fair to Anioma Nation – Governor Okowa
- BREAKING: JAMB Announces New Date For 2021 UTME