Popular Nigerian human rights activist, Deji Adeyanju has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of destroying democracy in the country.
Adeyanju made the condemnation in reaction to the decision of the Department of State Services, DSS, to take over and denying some lawyers access into the Federal High Court, Abuja.
Adeyanju tweeted: “The DSS taking over our courts and stopping lawyers from gaining access shows democracy has collapsed in Nigeria and the Buhari regime have no regard for the judiciary.”
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals
- Over 1m Nigerians Completed Voter Registration in 12 weeks – INEC
- Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border To Check Smuggling
- States Must be Empowered To Harness Resources, Revenues For Development – Wike
- My Vision For United Nigeria Driving Me Crazy – Okorocha