Aloy Ejimakor, lawyer of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has disclosed that his client is preaching unity while in the custody of the Department of State Services (DSS).
Kanu’s lawyer said this in a tweet on Sunday, after meeting with him for four hours in the DSS custody.
“UPDATE: Today, I met with Onyendu at the DSS. We spent nearly four hours. My interaction with him was fulfilling,” the tweet reads.
“He’s cheery and looks forward to overcoming this predicament sooner than later. Again, he stressed UNITY and tolerance on all sides. He has you all in his thoughts.”
UPDATE: Today, I met with Onyendu at the DSS. We spent nearly 4 hours. My interaction with him was fulfilling. He’s cheery & looks forward to overcoming this predicament sooner than later. Again, he stressed UNITY and tolerance on all sides. He has you all in his thoughts.
— aloy ejimakor (@AloyEjimakor) July 17, 2021
- BBNaija S6: Saskay Gives a Hints on her Relationship With Cross
- BBNaija: Yousef Reveals Real Relationships in the House.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG