Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Boss Mustapha has said nobody is safe from COVID-19 infection until everyone in Nigeria is vaccinated.
Mustapha said this on Friday during the formal rollout of COVID-19 vaccines at the National Hospital in Abuja, the nation’s capital.
“For us in Nigeria and indeed nations of the world, the lessons to be drawn from this lack of discrimination by the virus are numerous. They include the fact that we must approach the vaccine phase with the unity of purpose.
“We must understand that nobody is safe until everyone is vaccinated. We must recognise that vaccine hesitancy will impact negatively on our lives and those of our loved ones if allowed to foster.
“We must demonstrate at all times that this is a war for the survival of everyone. We must believe our government on the safety and efficacy of the vaccines brought to Nigeria,” he said.
- BBNaija: Yousef Reveals Real Relationships in the House.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals