Popular. Yoruba Nollywood actress Bimbo Oshin’s husband known as Dudu Heritage, has died.
Dudu heritage whose real name was ola Ibironke who was bred in osun, died on Sunday evening, The causes of his death, however, is unknown and not disclosed to us
Also, Dudu Heritage was a music promoter who moved to Nigeria to establish a private business after leaving the United States.
According to jaiye kuti, a close associate and colleague of Bimbo Oshin, he confirmed to our correspondent that “ he has died. He died last night.”
Also, a source close to the family confirmed his demise.
According to media, he was in his late 50s when he died.
- BBNaija: Yousef Reveals Real Relationships in the House.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals