Actress Ashabi Ayantunde dies
Popular Nollywood actress, Ashabi Ayantunde otherwise known as Iya Ife is dead, Daily Report Nigeria can confirm.
The renowned screen queen reportedly in the evening of Sunday April 11, in Ile Ife, Osun state, after a brief illness.
The deceased was said to have fallen ill and rushed to a hospital in Ile Ife, where she was confirmed died.
Ashabi’s death comes only a few days after her male counterpart, veteran Nollywood actor, Chief Bruno Iwuoha was also died.
Bruno passed on after battling with diabetes and going blind for years. His painful dead was made known by close associates and filmmaker, Derik Zai who revealed that the actor died at the National Hospital, Abuja
- Photos: Vehicles Set Ablaze as Hoodlums Attack INEC Office in Enugu
- #BringBackGEJ: Youths Begin Campaign For Jonathan to Contest 2023
- Miyetti Allah Tells Herdsmen to Vacate South South
- You’re on Expired Drugs, Aisha Yesufu Blasts Those Against Southern Governors
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Stealing Human Hair in Ondo
- Breaking: Gunmen Burn Down Police Station, Vehicles in Delta
- Video: Leicester City Players Dance to ‘Over The Moon’ by Dr Sid After FA Cup Victory
- BREAKING: Leicester City Beats Chelsea to Win First FA Cup
- Delta 2023: Next Governor Must be Fair to Anioma Nation – Governor Okowa
- BREAKING: JAMB Announces New Date For 2021 UTME