Veteran Nollywood actor, Victor Decker is dead, Daily Report Nigeria can confirm.
His demise was announced by actor Uzee Usman on his verified Instagram handle on Monday.
“Can’t believe I’m typing this!
“But a reminder that this is not our home, we’re all on a journey!.
“This is how I chose to remember you!
“Rest In Peace!” fellow actor, Uzee Usman wrote.
Time and cause of death of the veteran could not be ascertained as at the time of filing this report.
Decker starred in films like Double Strings, If I am President and Lotanna.
Until his death, he was a member of the Abuja branch of the Actors’ Guild of Nigeria (AGN).
- Oyedepo Backs Regulation of Social Media
- EFCC Will Prosecute Uzor Kalu Again, Says Bawa
- One Student Killed as Troops Rescue Five Abducted From Kebbi School
- COVID Cases in Africa Increased by 52% in One Week, May Get Worse – WHO
- Police: Van Used To Kidnap Kebbi Students Belongs To a Judge — Bandits Hijacked it From Him
- Buhari is Not Sick, He Moved Round Borno For Six Hours – Ali Ndume
- Insecurity: I Feel Safer in Maiduguri Than Abuja – Ndume
- I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked my School Are Nigerians, Says Kebbi Student
- EndSARS protester, Nicolas Mbah regains freedom after spending several months in kirikiri prison
- Uzodimma Seeks Additional State For South East, Defends Buhari on Restructuring