Nollywood star, Destiny Etiko and her colleagues in the industry survived an auto crash on Wednesday.
The stars were returning from a late colleague, Stanley Okoro’s burial when the accident occurred.
Stanley Okoro died of suspected food poisoning on Wednesday, August 11, and his colleagues went to pay their last respect.
On their way back, Actress Destiny Etiko and producer Prince Kevin Uvo were involved in a ghastly car accident.
The vehicle they were traveling in belonged to Kevin Uvo, and collided with a Peace Mass Transit bus.
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents
- Probe ‘Accidental Air Strike’ in Yobe – Amnesty Tells FG