Reno Omokri has claimed that a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Sulaiman Adamu wished death on President Muhammdu Buhari in leaked audio.
Omokri made the revelation in a post on his Official Facebook page on Tuesday.
However, the audio hasn’t been verified yet as of press time.
Omokri wrote, “The leaked audio of the Northern APC chieftain, Sulaiman Adamu, has shattered the myth that General Buhari remains popular in the North. It is a very sad audio to listen to. Mr Adamu and his friends lamented how the North has gained nothing from Buhari. But did they lie?
“Although I do not wish Buhari dead like Sulaiman did in his leaked audio, the scandal just shows Nigeria is tired of the pestilence called Buhari! Especially when you consider that Sulaiman is Fulani, like Buhari, and spoke in Fulfulde.
“Even in Buhari’s Government, he is a laughing stock. Two years ago, I released #AmaechiTapes, were Rotimi Amaechi showed his contempt for Buhari, who he said: “does not read”. Even his wife, Aisha, has negative things to say about the problematic fellow.
“I warn the Department of State Security not to attempt arresting Sulaiman Adamu. He only exercised his freedom of speech”.
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents