Comrade Austin Okai, the National Coordinator of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Youth Frontier, has called on the sacked National Chairman of the party, Uche Secondus to obey Court’s order and stay away from the p arty national Secretariat.
Okai adviced Secondus to stop parading himself as the National Chairman of PDP.
The youths coordinator while reacting to a court order, which sacked Secondus as the national chairman of PDP, in a statement he signed, said : “It is in the interest of Prince Uche Secondus to understand that the judgement of the court is binding on everyone except a superior court upturns it.
Also Read: Why I Visited Obasanjo – Secondus
“Therefore, he must, in his own interest, stay away from the party’s national secretariat and desist from parading himself as the National Chairman in line with the court order.
“As a party of law and order that believes strongly in the rule of law, PDP will not encourage disobedience to the order of the State High Court and Secondus must understand this.”
- Man Utd Suffers 2 Home Defeats in Just 4 days as Aston Villa Beats Them Again
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend