Obi Cubana Crowned Ambassador of Nigerian Youths
Wave making socialite, Obi Oyiegbu, popularly known as Obi Cubana has been crowned the Ambassador of Nigerian Youths.
The ambassadorial investiture follows his recent bestowment with the tittle OkpataOzueora 1 Of Oba land for his humanitarian services.
Operatives Of Transport Business in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory, majorly Uber/Bolt known as the Abuja Pilots, who welcomed the businessman over the weekend welcomed following successful burial of his late mother, crowned him the AMBASSADOR OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS as the leading entrepreneur who has shown capacity in human development and business empowerment.
The investiture of Cubana took place at a dinner night on Sunday in one of the finest and leading bar/club in Africa, ‘Hustle & Bustle,’ in Abuja.
In his speech, Mr Mfon Patrick, the Convener of the award lauded Obi Cubana saying, “We are delighted in the fact that you have made yourself an excellent ROLE MODEL for our generation in the corporate business environment.
“Your resourceful business acumen and skills to grow our economy and develop lives across board regardless of tribe has proven to the whole nation and beyond that you are indeed, the AMBASSADOR FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS.”
Obi Cubana, the OkpataOzueora 1 of Oba, was seen visibly overwhelmed with joy and emotions of a thankful heart as the event unfolded.
- BREAKING: Army to Punish Female Soldier For Dehuminizing Corp Member
- BREAKING: FG Bans SSS1, SSS2 Students From Enrolling WASSCE, NECO, NABTEB
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel