Tragedy has befallen the people of Kebbi after a wooden boat Capsized and killed a lot of people. The majority of the people in the boat are believed to be traders who were trying to cross to the other side to sell their wares.
Over 150 people have been declared missing, about 8 dead and others with injuries have been taken to the hospital for treatment.
The President of Nigeria, President Muhammad Buhari has since expressed his condolence over the incident.
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari