Over twenty cows were reported killed as a train belonging to the Nigerian Railway Commission rammed into a herd in the Abuja-Kaduna rail line.
According to sources, the incident occured about 7am on Saturday morning.
Jeff Akume, a witness of the incident who shared the pictures on Facebook, lamented the huge damage caused by the accident.
“Earlier this Morning, 7 o’clock Abuja-Kaduna Train Crushed over 20 cows, the damage was massive… I really felt for the owner.”Advertisement
See photos of the incident.
Recall that a train also killed a mother and her 7-year-old daughter in Delta last week.
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra
- Zoning: ‘You’re Desperate For Relevance’ — PDP Tackles Umahi
- Nigeria Needs Strong Institutions, Not Powerful Individuals — Shina Peller