The Pan Niger Delta Forum (PANDEF) has condemned wave of attacks on police personnel and facilities in the country, calling on the perpetrators to stop their criminal activities.
PANDEF’s National Publicity Secretary Ken Robinson gave the advice in a statement he issued on Friday in Warri, Delta.
“PANDEF strongly condemned the reported attacks on police stations in parts of the country.
‘“The said attacks on police stations and personnel for whatever reasons are barbaric and should not be condoned in a civilised society.
“We, therefore, urged the police authorities to weed out unpatriotic officers and restore the dwindling primacy of the force within the internal security architecture of the country,” he added.
- Oyedepo Backs Regulation of Social Media
- EFCC Will Prosecute Uzor Kalu Again, Says Bawa
- One Student Killed as Troops Rescue Five Abducted From Kebbi School
- COVID Cases in Africa Increased – WHO By 52% in One Week, it May Get Worse
- Police: Van Used To Kidnap Kebbi Students Belongs To a Judge — Bandits Hijacked it From Him
- Buhari is Not Sick, He Moved Round Borno For Six Hours – Ali Ndume
- Insecurity: I Feel Safer in Maiduguri Than Abuja – Ndume
- I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked my School Are Nigerians, Says Kebbi Student
- EndSARS protester, Nicolas Mbah regains freedom after spending several months in kirikiri prison
- Uzodimma Seeks Additional State For South East, Defends Buhari on Restructuring