Rudeboy of defunct Psquare duo, Paul Okoye has reunited with his kids in faraway United States.
This is even as rumours of the singer divorcing his wife, Anita lingers on.
In videos uploaded on social media by the singer and his wife, the kids appeared to be very happy to see their father.
Anita posted the video with the caption, “Papa’s here” on Instagram.
Rudeboy was seen in a warm embrace with the younger Okoyes when they alighted their school bus.
Rudeboy’s friends and colleagues took to the comment section to express delight and optimism following the rumours of divorce.
“Family. I repeat family is the biggest thing. Everything else is dust. God bless you, wifey and the babies. Love always,” rapper IllBliss commented.
Paul and Anita got married on March 22, 2014, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, and they are blessed with three children— Andre, Nathan and Nadia.
The couple made headlines in August when documents of Anita filing for divorce surfaced online.
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me – Ince Lambasts Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari