Adamawa State Governor, Ahmadu Fintiri, has claimed the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP has performed better in the management of its internal crisis than the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.
Fintiri, who is The Chairman of the PDP Convention Committee said this on Saturday on his return to Yola from the National Executive Committee meeting of the PDP in Abuja, where he was sworn in as the Chairman of the PDP Convention Committee.
The governor said: “The PDP has proven itself to be successful in dealing with crisis because of the ingenuity of the people in the party, having had experience in the past. It is the only party that has institutional capacity that is functioning and working. The National Working Committee is working; the Board of Trustees is working; the PDP Governors’ Forum is working; former governors, former ministers and elders of the party are giving their own advice, sharing and bringing their own experiences also on board. Collectively, we are succeeding because of this internal crisis management mechanism, which is functional and working,”
“From the way we have always been settling our crisis there has never been a winner. It has always been no victor, no vanguished. A win-win for all our members because we are equal and we respect ourselves.”
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike