The People’s Democractic Frontiers have called for the removal of the party’s National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus.
The PDP Frontiers, made this call while addressing journalists in Kaduna, maintaining that Secondus’ removal is necessary
given that his performance is poor in the face of opportunities for him to do well and reposition the party ahead of the 2023 general election, nsisting that his attempt to perpetuate himself in office would not be accepted.
The group, led by the trio of Alhaji Hussein Mohammed (President), Mr. Moses Abidemi (Secretary) and Mr. Dan Okafor (Publicity Secretary) maintained that the chairman’s performance is poor in the face of opportunities for him to do well and reposition the party ahead of the 2023 general election.
Also Read: I’ve No Hand in Secondus’ Ordeal- Atiku
The group said “Instead of being allowed to sit pretty over an imagined fiefdom, Secondus who ought to have gone a long time, must go now.
“He has never proven to have any capacity for being a political war general and his laissez-faire style of leadership during preparations for the 2023 general elections can only culminate into really atrocious results,”
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike