James Iniama, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Akwa Ibom State, has expressed optimism that the party will come out stronger, despite the Crisis currently rocking it.
Iniama, who stated this during the weekend while fielding questions from some journalists in Uyo, the state capital, described the wranglings in the party as a normal thing witnessed in every family
He said: “The wrangling the PDP is experiencing is a political process we should expect, we know that the national chairman’s tenure will soon come to an end, and the people obviously will become interested in being the national chairman.
“We are like family, this is like a family and it is a normal family wrangling and I make bold to say that there is no party that can stay together without little challenges of this nature. PDP is the only party of hope for this nation.”
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me – Ince Lambasts Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari